Monday, September 17, 2007

Mr BeBe is...

Well he IMed me tonight...ending things.
I'm sorry for not responding to your messages. I don’t think that I can have any relationships right now. I don’t want to play any games. I'm sorry. And thank you for your time.


So I said OK...what else can I say...but then asked if we could be friends. At the end of the day that's what I wanted...I mean it might be hard...but I am not sure what else...I liked him as a friend...I liked hanging out with him and talking...and laughing...it was fun...I mean I can get over the physical connection...the only thing will be other girls...but until I have to deal with that...so be it.

I also asked: "can u tell me why though? as a friend?"

And got this in response:
"the problem is on my side
and is kinda personal ... I'm sorry"


It was nice to know...once and for all...and I have become friends with Mr Match who I wouldn't want to trade in...even though I wish things could be different...with both...

Anyway...I have my answer...and I am glad...cause now I can move on...I am not sure I want to date right now...I need friends more then anything...and I do need to figure out how to get rid of the insecurities. I just need to know how.

I have lost 35 pounds officially tonight...I was excited about that...since moving here last March...so its not 50 or 100 but someday it will be. I was excited...10 pounds just from the summer...so maybe I need to do more exercising...

As I said...I am sad...but now I can move on...not sure what end I will end up at...but somewhere out there I will be OK...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch. That's a pretty nasty IM. You're right -- it's a good thing you have your answer. Especially NOW as opposed to falling into another Anchorman sort of situation.