Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Take it or leave it!

I posted an ad AGAIN on CL...its better then replying to some...and if I am more careful...what is the harm in doing it? Also I will have more things to write about in here...since its been awhile.

Ok...I read these ads when I am bored...and all the guys say they want someone attractive...BUT...here is the thing what is attractive to u might not be to your neighbor...and vice versa...so come on now...right?

And as for BBW or fit...now what do you consider BBW? honestly...I would like to know...cause I KNOW I am not thin...but Im not huge either more like a size 14-16...I am working my ass off literally to loose...1-2 pounds a week...by both eating healthy and going to the gym. SO...see I am fit...and healthy...

And then you get the so call attractive types...I mean NOT all women are like the Nicole Richie types...but so many women I know who are super thin...are so not healthy...but they are what guys call attractive?

Am I that bad if it something that I am working on and loosing? Wouldnt you rather have someone who is fun and loves to laugh? Someone who is healthy and can drink a pint in a pub rather then pass out at the first sip? Maybe you agree...maybe not...maybe I will hear from you?

No comments: