Sunday, August 19, 2007

Mr Mustache

I had a date last night...I will call him Mr Mustache....cause this is one of the ones where his picture is so much better then in real life. The ironic thing is he told me on the phone on my call telling him I was running 5 min late...that he was much better in person....hmmmm

So last week I got this email from him:
Read your ad and like what you had to say. Interested in talking if you are looking for someone local and nice to hang out with. About me I am 30, blond hair, blue eyes,medium build, clean cut, and normal. If your interested in sending a picture and maybe meeting for a drink sometime than feel free to drop me a line.


Ok...so not so bad...so I email:
What do u do? where do u live? what r u looking for? i have a pic...here u go...


To then get this back at me:
Thank you for writing back. I work in sales, I live in Brighton, and I'm pretty much looking for someone nice to go out with. Hang out, get a drink, catch a movie, stuff like that. Here is my pic.


So it was def a good start...and we proceeded to talk online some and then he called me friday night...on a whim to see if I wanted to go out...I said not now...maybe tomorrow? So it was a date.

SO...at one point on the IM's...he asks:

Mr Mustache: can I ask you a sexual question
ME: k
Mr Mustache: are you a sexual person, I don't mean slutty
ME: yea i am, just i dont want it to be the only thing
Mr Mustache: of course it's not all about sex, but it is an important componet, sexual chemistry
Mr Mustache: well was just wondering

OK...but then he asks me while talking that I am a very serious person huh...its just I want this to stay normal...why is it I am a prude...or weird because sex isnt something i bring up...shouldnt sex be soemthing that is brought up at least after the first....

Well...I guess this was a first of some kind...a first on getting back in battle...in the sea...the first one in months and months...

BUT, once I met him face to face...the mustache turned me off...ill be honest...does that make me wrong or bad? just grossed me out...or maybe its because he isn't who i want...but do I want him to begin with?

Then it was the little things that turned me off...just wasnt my type...he looked like he was at least if not more the 5 years older then his 31 years of age...I just couldnt get over it...the little mustache...see it was the little things...he was nice...just not for me...god i hope it doesnt take another 30 to get to another guy I like...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

get over it, girl!!!! you talk about your weight problem alot and how you dont want guys to judge you cuz of your appearance but then you write stuff like this! for someone who wants men to accept her as she is, you sure care alot about THEIR looks!!! not cool!!