Wednesday, August 15, 2007

BUT then...I get emails...

I get emails like this: BECAUSE who knows why they think this is ok....but here it is:

I take it!

married white male 34 is with one of those skinny minnies. I love a women with curves.

Email me back if you want to get to know each other.


or:
Hi. I do like your list, or dislike it, as case would be. I'm a very attractive, older academic who is looking for someone interesting, which you seem to be. My attachment function is screwing up right now or I'd send you a picture. Get back to me, okay!


and:
I came across your ad on CL and I would love to help
you on your road to discovering your erotic potential.
I am married and I am looking for one, regular lover,
and not just because of risk of disease, but I just
don't have the time or energy for more than one at a
time. I would like to take the time to gently and
patiently help you through your desires. I am 47, 170
lbs., respectful and an all around nice guy.

I hope we get a chance to meet. If your interested,
drop me a line and let me know your location. I am
from the Norwood area.


hmmm what about this: (44...is getting a little old for me)
Hello there, How are you ? I'm William, im 44, 5'8''180# works out regulary, tanned tatoos clean cut. No smoke and drink very little, no drugs aswell. I live in burlington and i am writing you showing you some attention..lol I understand what your typing i see the ads like that all the time
wanting attractive and ect..i accept people as they are, im not perfect but i try hard to always inprove my life. I do work out and try to stayin shape, as we get older its not easy anymore. So i wanted to say i liked your ad and i would like to know more of you ,thats if you might find me interesting aswell, im real not fake, im sincere faithful kingd and loving, all the hart to give to a special lady.

i hope you write, i will send a pic next letter.


How about 46?
I agree with you. Now, a question for you, how about someone that's 46?......and far from being perfect. By the way, hope you aren't " working your ass off".....I'm figuring it's nice.

No comments: