Friday, April 13, 2007

Remembering

Have you ever tried to forget someone and without fail things remind you of him? I have been doing so well and then I have a bad spell and all I want to do is see his smile and his eyes light up at the sight of me…or even just to get his IM or email.

I see road signs with his name…
I meet people with his first name…
I meet people with his last name…
I get mail from someone with his last name...
I remember the smiles...
I see a movie we have seen together...
I cant order pizza from the place we ordered pizza from...
I am just reminded all the time…

I can go days now without thinking about him…but then I have lapses…its weird and I am so F-ING tempted to email him and say never mind everything I have said in the past…but I cant because I will be even worse off then. Anyway…

No comments: