Sunday, April 22, 2007

Anchorman and I 4 coffee...

Yesterday was an interesting day…I woke up and did my usual check of my email…and saw that Anchorman was online…

Yes…he was still on my list…I am not sure why to be honest…but one time in the last few weeks I had put him back on…its hard to resist…since I have it memorized…its like a phone number…how can you forget it?

So we started talking…and I started crying…damn it…I miss him…more then I thought…well no that’s not true…I know I missed him…but damn it what was I doing? Talking to him? But I couldn’t help myself…I cared about how he was doing…as stupid, as that may seem.

He was doing good…or so he says…its so hard to tell. Then he says,”Do you want to hang out for a bit?” I wanted to scream…”HELLYES”

“I don’t know” is what I said…
Anchorman: we can just talk
Me: I need coffee--u want to meet for coffee?
Anchorman: I don't drink caffeine
Anchorman: makes me ADD
Me: breakfast?
Anchorman: hot chocolate!!
Anchorman: you like starbucks?
Me: whatever
Anchorman: k, I’ll pick you up in a few?
Me: ok

So he did just that…picked me up and we went and got coffee…an interesting thing I must say. I don’t know what to say…but it did make me want more again…made me have hope for something that probably doesn’t exist.

He wanted me to call in…which I was tempted to do…but I’m glad I said no…with his pout and all…because I am going to be hard to get I guess…because dumb as it is...I am kind of hoping he did miss me...however it ends up...I had yesterday to know that he def is 26...there is no way his face is under 20...and even if I never hear from him again...I had a better ending then the way it ended 7 weeks ago...but see do I want it to be over? I want him to call me tomorrow and say that he wants to work on something real with me...but I know that this is pipe dreams.

I need to update on the second and last date with Mr Match...which I will do at a later date...

No comments: