Thursday, April 19, 2007

Mr Match

I’ve met someone…not sure what to say about him or what to call him…maybe Mr. Match? Mr. Match1? Mr. Matchone? Technically he is the second guy I have dated off of match, but the first guy, Mr. Artsy…he was just kind of feminine…and just wasn’t right.

Last night…we met at the bar down the street from me…he actually called me when he got there…while I was walking there…so I knew he would be waiting for me. I didn’t know what to expect to be honest…I had seen some pictures…but wasn’t sure…the pics were not the best quality.

I walked in and touched his shoulder, saying Mr. Match, and then laughed…and said well I hope its you cause I feel like the biggest dipshit if it wasn’t.

We sat at a booth…me arriving at 7 on the dot…by 8:30…I was a little shocked an hour and a half had gone by…and then another hour and a half the next time I looked. It was a really nice time…we talked so much…and to be honest I don’t know exactly about one thing in particular…just about everything…it was really really nice.

As we were closing the tab…he asked me out for Friday night, which I’m hoping I can make…if I’m not called in that is.

We walked outside…and he said, “Can I get a hug?” so we hugged…it was a first time in awhile where I actually enjoyed it…and kind of didn’t want to let go.

We shall see…I don’t want to jinx it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is great to hear you met someone sweet. You deserve someone sweet.