Thursday, December 4, 2008

What do I say?

I am not sure what to write about... I haven't gone on any more dates... and I went out twice this week, which was a nice switch to my last few months. It wasn't so bad... I feel like the last few months I have been anti-social... I just haven't been up to going out... is it my job or my social life?

I also realized something by going... not just that I am realizing maybe I am boy crazy again... but that I can go out and not spend any money. I could go and get nothing like last night... and I was starving too! But I resisted... I'm sooo poor!! And it’s the weight watchers... I don't want to JUST loose 45 pounds... I want to say I lost 100 pounds! So when it became two reasons not to drink... I decided I felt weird going out and not drinking... but I realized it’s not so bad... and I kill two birds with one stone!

I haven't been dating much... I will be honest and say the last time the guy once again had me convinced he could have been into me… I didn’t think it was a definite NO. He wasn’t a look anywhere but AT ME guy... BUT obviously something happened... but what? Something I said? Did? Looked? RIPPED PANTS? I noticed later on that I had a slight rip... ha... how embarrassing!!

So instead of dating I have been yoga-ing and trying to stay healthy and loose my final 55 pounds! But I have to say, after going out the last two nights and then that night a few weeks ago... Yea, have gone a little boy crazy. It’s interesting how when you finally do open up your eyes how many guys could be a maybe. I'm not saying yes for sure... but I wonder... that's all :)

I did do another ad on CL. dumb but damn fun! Ha... I love the responses... interesting if nothing else... I might start going to more meetup events (now that I know I don’t have to spend much money)... meet more people... who knows what will happen! I have a hard time though... and need to work on it. I am fine with dates because you know that's what it is! You meet online... chat... email... text...call... then meet! You know this person by now... and when you out and about... what do you talk about? Seriously? On an online date you ask the normal stuff... where are you from? Family? Friends? But when you are not sure if he is even someone who is single or not… interested or not… friend or not… so you cant just be like... "Hi, Joe... so how many brothers and sisters do you have?" or how about? " Hey Sam... what do you do for fun?" It just sounds so lame... so help me... what do I say?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the love of Christ its "lose" not "loose".

You are trying to "lose" weight.

If you have coins in your pocket that is "loose" change.

Elizabeth said...

Hey KT, the anonymous schmuck should shut up about the spelling! And you go KT, do what makes u happy! You are a good role model for those of us also struggling with weight and life! Keep writing!

Beth

Tania Rochelle said...

Hey, Anonymous, it's "it's"--with an apostrophe. Also, you need a comma after pocket.