Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snap out of it!

I am not sure what this week meant overall... I took it to mean calm down... slow down... take a deep breath and realize what's important. I know I have been a little over whelmed... what with a freelance job most nights... and the holidays here in full swing... I am just not sure how I lost my phone and wallet like that. It sucks and I am trying to stay positive and not let it pull me down... but damn it... everytime I use the my new phone I get sad... and want my old one... I got lost today TWICE... because for the last 6 months I have used the GPS to help me... now I'm back to writing it the old fashion way. As I said... I am trying not to call my self every name in the book and just move up and on... I can't do anything about it now... just move on and try to NEVER do it again... and to learn to calm down enough to remember...

I am slightly taken aback by the Friday night guy... since tonight he never said it wasn't him... just "Don't you remember me... we did fool around." and I said... "Yep... and I swear it was you." He just did the "LOL" Maybe I am wrong... but I feel like it was him... and he is denying it... is it me that he is embarrassed of or is he embarrassed that he was the one who didn't know me... or was it not him at all?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why did you delete my comment? There are people here criticizing you for lose/loose but I write something constructive and you delete it? Please. No wonder you're such a miserable person. You let the wrong things get to you (like people criticizing your appearance and your grammar) and when someone wants to help you, you brush it off. You seem to have no desire to improve your mood or attitude. You expect good things to just magically happen to you with little true effort put out on your end.

I don't think you're a bad person in the least bit, in fact I actually do like you a lot, but maybe it's time for some introspection on your end.

Anonymous said...

I can't seem to leave a comment on your newest post but I wanted to say that your resolution list is good. Happy New Year and good luck with those things in 2009.

Anonymous said...

Jesus, chica, what are you talking about in yr most recent post??????