Sunday, December 14, 2008

Friday with no date...

BUT... I went out on a pub crawl instead... it was super fun!... well... it was until I saw someone I knew super briefly... after a drunken date... as he walked in he looked right at me... no one but me... we had that brief "oh shit" moment... and he then walked in... I wasn't sure who he was just that he looked familiar... and yea kind of hot... and then as the night wore on and we kept glancing at each other... I kind of remembered the drunken night... more alcohol was consumed then should be allowed... he never did see a home run... just saw second... I am embarrassed and didn't know what to write so I never mentioned him when it all went down. We met online... so he will still IM me from time... wanting to hang out... not date... sex! SO I said no... date first...

As the night progressed to him coming up to me multiple times asking if I knew Matt something or other... I laughed and said nope... to the point where after following me to the bathroom and staring at me the whole time he rubbed up against me to go by... we ended the night by him coming up to me and asking me if I was positive I didn't know Matt... nope... no idea who Matt was... but I didn't want to say that Remember me the girl who was soooo forgettable!

So I said nothing... until I saw him online tonight... confronting him... he said he was not at cherry tree and then said you were? I said yep... and you lie... he then disappeared... nothing...

Yup... That wasn't my whole night out... two many beers and hits... and I found myself at IHOP... I don't think I mentioned I lost my wallet earlier this week along with a freelance 100 dollar bill... well I am figuring it dropped out of the coat... so I didn't get to over whelmed... just canceled and kept on going... and then last night happens... and here I am sitting at IHOP... half asleep mind you... and proceed to somehow leave my baby... my IPhone... yup... gone... so... to end a decent night with some drama added in... and me spending a night watching the sun come up... it was a night to remember!

No comments: