Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'll call you!

What a day... I woke up this morning smiling and feeling thinner by the day... yea did I tell you? I have been looooooosssssiiiinnnnngggggg weight.... jup.... 45 pounds... only have to loose 55 more pounds... hmmm maybe I will looooose 75 more... or maybe 100 will loose to me... hmmm did I say loose or lose? Anyway... off on a tangent... they're how did that feel huh... oh wait? was there spelled correctly? Hmmm maybe!

Today started out good... but it was one thing after another of things going wrong. Honestly the morning went fine... even though what I had planned didn't really pan out...

I had a meeting with a new job that I got... which ran later then I anticipated causing me to be late going to meet up with friends. After running there, no one was there... I wasn't sure if I was at the wrong place or maybe the wrong time... but I left...

I had plans for that night with a guy who had responded to my ad with CONSTANT texts all yesterday and today with 2 phone calls added on. He convinced me to meet him tonight... although there were a few hints to maybe he wanted just sex... but maybe I was reading to into it so I gave him the benefit of the doubt...

We met at the bar near my place... he came in... saw me and pretty much ran the other way! OK... well not exactly that way... but pretty near close! We sat there... awkwardly... he was pretty hot... a lot hotter then the pic... but he was kind of dumb... at first I thought he was shy... nervous? He kept giving this nervous laugh... but I realized when he kept glancing at the TV then his watch, that maybe he wasn't nervous... more that he was uncomfortable... until he answered his phone... and then I realized he was trying to find an easy way out! I felt like saying wow... am I really really that bad? huh... so he then proceeds to tell me that he needs to run... his ex called and said that his son had fallen and was going to the hospital... sorry... "you have to work right? so it works in both our favors!" I gave a half laugh... "sure..." I should have said whatever you need to do to take yourself off the guilty book..." but whatever! He then says..." Well Ill call you sometime!" ha... isn't that the same thing the last guy said to me? noooo... he said maybe I will run into you some time..."

He then proceeds... to throw down enough money for his beer... and ran out... the beer had been more then the 3 bucks he had gave me... so I had to cover the rest. Its weird... cause isn't this the second guy who I had made run away from me... what the hell is it?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's fucked up.

Anonymous said...

I agree...it is really fucked up. Why are you posting on Craig's List?

Anonymous said...

Yea, don't post on craigslist, lady. It's a freak magnet.

Anonymous said...

Definately. Don't post on CL. You want quality humanity...not some asshole who will just use you.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA love that first paragraph there. You're so clever, KT!

Anonymous said...

clever. yeah.