Friday, September 18, 2009

being ok

The last few months I realized I am ok… and will be ok if I am single tomorrow or next month or next year. I have been thinking more positive. Its like my weight loss, it has taken me 3-3 1/2 years to lose 55-60 pounds… I feel like the negative thoughts went along with it… I lost a lot of the negative in my head… and I am ok… might just even be great!

I deserve someone who wants to call me… wants to knows me… both for friends and for the maybe’s I might have.

I used to hate myself when I saw pics… but then I think about it… maybe I am ok because I have lost 60 pounds… so they are def connected… the pounds and the worries… I have more confidence in the way I look… or I am getting more confidence everyday. I want to find people in my life that will recognize it and encourage it rather then make me feel bad about myself.

I am cute… not beautiful, but I am def cute… and I deserve someone who makes me feel good about myself.

I have thoughts and feelings and that is more important then what you feel. For the last few months I have realized I am the most important person in my life… me, myself, and I!

If I am not feeling like doing something I don’t. I have realized that this too is ok… sometimes I need more me time then you time. I have bills to pay and sometimes the cost isn’t worth the good time I may have. Sometimes I worked too much and am just exhausted!

I chose the life I am living… working rather then having a family. I know I would like to do both… and have been trying to focus on the family aspect… but at the same time, if it isn’t making me happy, maybe I need to take a break until it is fun again. Then I work tons because its what I know and it is what I feel like I am good at… something I have confidence in. Then I get tired of that… and go back to having fun getting another life going again. It def goes in fazes… all work and no play and then less work and more play. There is the balance thing again…

I think I am getting to the point where I need to go out and have fun again… try once again!

I am great and I hope to find someone who thinks I am great too…

No comments: