Saturday, June 12, 2010

live with it.

I know I haven’t written on here in months and months… and some of the reason has to do with not having internet… I think the not having internet has helped me get off internet dating. I cant do it anymore… dating on there. Maybe I will be able to in a few months or years from now, but I just get bored by it… everyone’s profile looks exactly the same… everyone says the same things… I love working out… I love this and that and the other.

I also know I haven’t written because I always question what I am saying after leaving a party or get together… and when I write about it is like everyone I know reads it and knows my deepest fears and thoughts. I hate that… knowing that… so I decided I like how I wrote about it in the early days… I wrote what I was thinking as I was thinking. I feel like I write the things the way I do because as I reread this I may understand it… but will others? I actually would rather you didn’t… I want it to be confusing… I want you to not know what I mean… I like when the meaning could be 4. I don’t want to write something that is so well written that I could be an author…

Which brings me to the 3rd reason for not writing... I hate worrying about being grammatically correct... especially while I am using the Iphone... kind of hard to do this or that... and then i get paranoid and worry some more... making it less fun and less what I need this blog for. I like writing as if this is my personal poetry… soooo if I do not use periods or write something not grammatically correct… well that is fine… because it is mine and no one else’s blog. Go somewhere else to read the good stuff,,, the articles and books that people get paid to write… cause this isn’t going to follow any rules.

I may write from my iphone which means… short and sweet… live with it.

No comments: