Sunday, September 21, 2008

ON CL again!

I can not believe I am writing an ad on here... but what the heck why not try? I'll be honest and say I've had an ad or two and have been on a few dates through CL... but most are nuts... but every once in awhile you find someone real and normal.... maybe thats you?

Well, I am 30... just turned it!! Yikes! I want to start hiking and would love to find someone patient enough to show me the ropes or better yet, learn with me. I love laughing and having a good time... I love going out or staying in... I am not super thin and not super huge... so besides that... write me and I'll write more after :)

Hope to hear from you :)


I decided on friday night in a moment of weakness... after dinner with friends... couples all around me... majority met online... so why not post an ad on CL again.

No comments: