Friday, September 19, 2008

Maybe I will...

I saw Mr. Friday last Saturday night… he was supposed to come over after dinner with his folks at the cape. He said he couldn’t do anything earlier because of mom and dad… I was fine with that since I was packing and didn’t want to have to stop early.

I got a call at about 8:00… about the time he said he would be here to begin with… saying he was running late… he was cooking chicken broth you see and it had another hour to cook before he could come over. I was to tired to ague… but did wonder what the heck? Wasn’t his excuse that he had to have dinner with his parents hence why he couldn’t come over earlier? And now he is back at home and cooking? Hmm ok? I didn’t feel like arguing… he finally got there around 10:30… and did call and say that he was on his way… I asked him to stop and pick something up for food… him saying we could go out somewhere… me saying no I’m way to tired now… and Ill be honest annoyed.

He came over… we watched SNL and he left. He texted on wed asking about my new place… I moved you see… him never offering to help… and me not feeling like asking… maybe because I already knew the answer.

I haven’t heard from him since… and if I do… will I will be bored again and decide hang out once more… or will I say, I don’t want to do this anymore? I guess we will see, I might join Match or Yahoo… not sure as of yet… but I might…

No comments: