Thursday, September 11, 2008

I am bored... why not?

Mr. Friday and I talked last week… he actually called the following night… we talked… him saying he freaked after reading my text… that we are not girlfriend and boyfriend. That he thought we were dating… he still wants to meet other people and likes not being super serious. I said I was fine with that… but at the same time I am not going to be sleeping with three guys at once… and I don’t expect one guy to leave me to some other girls the next night. Sex complicates things… I am fine dating… but as I said, sex complicates things! Him agreeing, but saying that he feels like that is a part of falling for someone that is a part of knowing someone… I am not sure what we agreed on in the end… but the discussion is out there… and my feelings are known!

We also talked about that I want to know that he wants to see ME and hang out with me… He said he did… that he wanted to see me… he just isn’t good on the weeknights… he works long and tiring hours and just doesn’t like to be social and hang out after work. I said that was fine… but how am I suppose to know that? I said… this is why we are discussing this… cause I don’t know these things and I cant read your mind. Now that I know, we wont make plans during the week. So he then asks, Friday night? I had plans… Saturday he asks? Nope… in Vermont! Ok, well then another time. Me saying, yea, another time… I thought for sure I wouldn’t hear from him again. But Tuesday arrived and I got a text, “How was Vermont?” I texted back a few hours later, he texted asking if I had plans this weekend?

So I called him back verses texting… deciding Saturday night works the best… he is going to come over and hang out… I am moving Sunday… so I am going to be packing… and I am not going to feel like going out…

Who know what all this means… I kind of don’t care and am going to need a break… and have no car… so why not have Mr. F come over. I’m bored, so why not? I am definitely not feeling what I felt when I was see Mr. Anchorman or Mr. Bebe… I guess I am just comfortable at times with him… I just don’t think I like like him… I am not even sure how attracted I am… as I said I’m bored… so why not? Why not for now… as long as he isn’t thinking I am thinking serious… so why not go as is for Saturday and not worry about the following until I need to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how'd last night go?