Monday, April 28, 2008

Got a kiss!

I had my date saturday night, he was nice...and yea he did resemble harry...but wasn't bad looking. He definitely was more cute then he was hot...but that was ok.

I had a hard time telling with him...we talked a lot...but had some awkward silences as well. Was he into me? I have nooo idea really... was it the beer... or was he into ME!....as he was on his 4th beer of the night, he started really leaning into me to talk and hear...since the place had gotten super crowded. We hung out and chatted for over four hours...him finally asking if I was ready to go. He rubbed my back as he walked out the door...and walked me to my car.

It was kind of late...and getting cold and rainy out...so I asked him if he would like a ride home...he said "no thats ok"...and I said, "Are you sure?" and then he said, "Sure, why not"

I drive him to his place and pull over...we smile and he leans in...I lean in...going for a hug and maybe a kiss on the cheek...and he goes right for the lips. The kiss was a little awkward at first...as usual first kisses are I am sure. He then says "come up." I said no, I can't...I think I will head on home...then I get a horn honking from behind... I pull away from his place... with him still in the passenger seat. I pulled onto a street to turn around and he leans over and kisses me again. I agreed at that point to go into his place...knowing it wasn't a great idea...but I kept saying...ok...I will go in...but don't expect to get lucky.

I stuck with my guns...and didn't let him win...I said no. We did kiss a lot...and he did beg for me to spend the night...even though I said no to the actual act...he said that was ok... that he liked me and wanted to see me in the morning. I smiled... and said, yea you can... but not here... you need to call me to see me.

Finally, after a bit...he said "when can I see you again?" I said, "I don't know you tell me" He then gets up and says, "what is your number?" I give it to him, get up and said my goodbyes. He kissed me again at the door and said I'll see you or I'll call you...something like that.

I went home...checked my email and responded to Crazy Blind Date with how the date went...and responding to "Mr Potter" that I had a lot of fun, thanks for tonight, and Call Me!

I know its only Monday, but I haven't heard from him...not even a response through Crazy Blind Date... not sure what to think...I will give it a few days...but I am kind of worried I will never hear from him. I did get my kiss...or kisses...so I can not complain...and I did have a great night...with him paying even...but I wonder what I did that I could have done differently...I do thank god that I didn't sleep with him, and then have him still not call...cause then I would feel even worse.

I am not even sure what I felt...was I even all that attracted to be honest...he kissed me so I went along with it. All I know is I did have fun...and would like to see him again...but...I guess its in his hands, not mine. I just need to tell myself that even though he doesn't call...if he doesn't call...that it isn't me...its him...and its his loss... I don't want him anyway...but I need to NOT feel rejected and instead feel relieved...right?

No comments: