Friday, April 18, 2008

Mix N Mingle touchbase!

The Mix N Mingle went well, didn't have much to say about it...I did see Mr Artsy, he looked really different...we looked at each other and it took a good few secs to realize who it was...which was the same amount of time it took him to come to the same conclusion cause he turned around before I could even smile. He then made sure he was never in eye sight again.

I did see one cutie that I was going to talk to but before I did he was in an intense all night convo with a petite blond. I did get hit on by one guy...he was foreign and very nice...he just never came out and asked for my number, but did give me his business card of where he is a cook...saying to come in...hmmm we shall see. He ran after me actually after I said my goodbyes. I was at the door and hear footsteps...someone...him...saying wait...katie...it was so nice to meet you...and then he gives me a hug...I smiled...and same it was nice to meet you too. I didn't know what to do or say...so I said goodbye...who knows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's the restaurant?