Saturday, May 3, 2008

Another one?

I sat on the train...shaking my leg...I was running late...the train had been late...so now here I am late...shit! He said something on the CBDate thing that he would like his date to be on time...or was that Wednesday date where I had to cancel...and here I am running late...but he texted back OK...so...thats OK right?

I text at 5 after the time I was suppose to be there.

"I am almost there...I have a tan coat on."
I got a text saying..."okay...OK"

I went in and looking around the small place...and don't see anyone...so I text,
"I am here...where are you?"

Nothing...

I stand outside for 7-8 minutes.

Nothing.

I go to the bar and sit down...there is this guy sitting there...a phone in his hand and a beer in front of him. He is playing with his phone, glances at me and nothing. Is this him? Hmmm...weird if it is...because I said a tan coat...and he is looking and playing with his phone...so if this is him...he had read my text...and knew I was me...because I had on a tan coat! I am just going to text again. I text saying "Are you here?"...

Nothing.

I leave. This is ridiculous!

I start to call my mom...I talk to her a bit and tell her this new story for my blog...and as I am talking...I get a beep indicating a text. "Mom, hold on a sec." I flip the phone over and check... its him!

"OK..."

Oh my god...what in the world?

So...I text,
"Hmmm, that's awesome!"

So in other words...nope no more kisses for me...since I never heard from Potter again...

No comments: