Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Just one kiss!

I have decided to go on another crazy blind date...maybe it was just bad luck...and bad luck does come in threes. I am just going try again. I didn't sign up for one after another...but I do have one on Saturday night...with Michael who is 31...says he looks like Harry Potter....oooh...good or bad?

Anyway...I have been doing therapy these days...and she says it is good for me to get out there...just agreed with me to just have fun. I cant go back to the online dating...not like before...because its the little things with online dating that gets weird. For example I was talking to some guy not long ago and even made plans for a Saturday night...I was honest in the beginning that I am not super thin...which he said was fine...until he sees another pic of me at the end...and then 11 days later he responds saying "I think I will take a pass" uhhh OK? A pass? Your loss not mine!

Just online dating is a waste of my time and energy...while this blind date is only a few hours...I can blow it off more this way. The thing..the key is...not to set dates one right after the other...cause then yea I do get burned out. So....I am going to stay out in the game...just slower then I was 2 years ago...its easier today then 2 years ago to blow it off...

I just want to find someone I can kiss...haha...bad I know...but I have such a hard time even kissing on a first date...I want to find another Anchorman that can make my tummy flutter and makes me smile at just his name being mentioned...BUT....someone who treats me with a little bit more respect...Just want to meet someone who I can make it the second maybe even a third date....someone who makes the first move...just once...then we will see what i will wish for!

No comments: