Saturday, April 12, 2008

Mix N Mingle!

I am off to a singles event to night...a part of me....a huge part of me almost bailed on it. The weather helped me convinced to go out on the town. I feel like I have enjoyed being alone on weekends... a lot of times I say no to this or that...or maybe I haven't looked for anything to do...I just wanted time to rest...sleep...and maybe some reading or TV time.

I am not sure why I have been more of a hermit...is it the weather? Me being exhausted from working to many hours count? Am I sad? Am I just starting to realize I can enjoy time for me...without looking like a looser cause I am home ALONE on a Friday or Saturday night.

Tonight for this event: "Yes we're doing a Mix N Mingle formerly known as Grab A Date. Non meet up people are always welcome and encouraged only for this event they should be single as well (see above definition of single)! Guys are highly encouraged to join us!" It sounds like around 150 people are going to show...one who I have already dated...Mr Artsy will be there...wonder if he still lives at home?

I have been kind of scared of this...running into someone I have dated...what do I say...how do I react? Its not like him and I had anything emotional or physical like Anchorman or MrBeBe...but we did kiss...and I just am not sure how to react.

The Salesman and I are done...which kind of just stopped by petering out...I called one night and he texted back "Sup" I wrote, "Not much" I was trying to figure out a way to say lets just end this...but he never called or texted again...and neither did I. I guess...we felt the same way...what was the point of continuing something that just wasn't working.

Well, I am off to get ready for tonight...should be interesting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How was it?