Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What can I say?

I want to do things I’ve never done before... which is a lot... after concentrating on my career for the last 10 years, I thought it was time to concentrate on other parts of my life that I have let fall through the cracks. I woke up the other day and realized all my friends are couples and I just turned 30! Yokes want to do things I haven't done!

I would love for someone who can make me laugh everyday no matter what. I want someone to do things with and to have fun with. I want a person who will do the things I want to do and try.


I joined Match a few weeks ago. I haven’t really had much luck as of yet… but did get a nice email from a guy tonight… responding to one of my dozens of winks I have put out there. I have been busy… I made the mistake of drunk texting "You Alive?" to Mr. Friday last weekend. He called seconds later… and with my state I missed it.


"Hey Katie, I just got your text, but am traveling so I decided to call instead. I am alive… just busy with the economy nightmare (he is in finance). I will call you later on this weekend and maybe we can plan something to hang out”



Ok… so on Tuesday he calls again. I never called back… I kind of forgot about him to be honest as I was healing from Friday’s wounds… so yea, on Tuesday he calls and says


“Hi, I was going to call this weekend, but got super busy and I slept all day Sunday due to my the last few weeks of stress”


Blah blah blah. I didn’t call back… what would I say? I think he might gross me out… except when I am drunk… which is weird! Then I get a text Sunday morning at 7:30 AM!
“Wake and Bake”


Ok, I didn’t respond once again… I am not sure what to say, and I think it’s for the best if I don’t say anything at all!

No comments: