Wednesday, October 15, 2008

and the response is...

well I have heard thatmen come from mars ..we are physical so I think you are beautiful, therfore I'm sold on you ...although I would love to keep my chops up singing songs to you and getting kissses in between..I work as a bill collectore but I should be in politics and /or emtertainment...although if I had a sweet lil' hunnie like you I may be able to pass up the fame and fortune....so call me or give me your # so I can caqll you...what d'ya think?

5 comments:

Felicia said...

Oh my, run away!

Anonymous said...

I bet you he has a ton of these things saved on his computer and sends it to every girl who crosses his path. Creepy.

Anita said...

oh gawd!!!..where do these come from??!!!!..

Anonymous said...

Anymore responses to your ad?

Anonymous said...

What's new, KT? Any new boys?