Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Match: "Can you blame me for wanting you?you're wicked cute"

this is from one guy... I didn't respond because... wow!

Hi KT
how are you?! I wanted to say hello and tell you how devastatingly heartachingly beautiful you are, and very interesting as well.....as long as you are still available for dating and maybe even marriage, feel free to call my cell 617 555 1234 so as to help me expedite the process of courting you..
we could chat over the phone and maybe meet to see if there is a mutual attraction, physically and otherwise, and if there is, we can then proceed accordingly, like maybe I can try to get a kiss after singing you a song and tugging at your heartstrings...sound like a plan?
..I don't have all the answers..I have a few suggestions, ;)..
..and lastly, can a guy look at that pretty face and not fall in love?

your humble suitor,
xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Write back!

Anonymous said...

Do not write back! Obviously this is a sarcastic response. Why did you post this on your blog?