Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Nope!

SO I never did have that date...he canceled on me...saying he had to work...he IMed and texted...I said OK, maybe another night...responding to the cancel and the postpone. He responded with a def!

Then last night I texted saying hi...and he responded...saying he would call me that night...and then last night I got the text...whats up? I was like ummm..text isn't a CALL!!!

I didn't respond...today we talked on IM some...

I think this is to hard...I didn't want to waste time...I only want to do that AFTER we meet...not before...so...its kind of different then the true standards of a guy will contact u and not the other way around. With online dating...with no real face value, there are no rules...

Anyway...that's the latest...and I am off to see Sex in the City! Thursday night...the funny thing is...I never watched the show regularly. Sure I have seen a bunch by now...but I have never watched it from episode 1 through The Mr. big Comes Through After All! But I thought my title was perfect...since I was new to Boston...the city...

I am Sexless in the City! :)

No comments: