Monday, December 3, 2007

Mr Yahoo too!

So I am not sure what happened with Mr Yahoo...just all of a sudden he stopped IMing and contacting me. Its weird cause its not like I'm super Mr BeBe upset...its more that it was so sudden. He was all into seeing me again and then bam its like he realized something I didn't.

I have been going over and over in my head what happened and as I said...I have no idea. I guess its for the best since I didn't feel the instant spark...and I am not sure what we had in common in the end anyway...but as usual it would have been nice to know what he was thinking...instead of just imagining it.

I have been on Yahoo Personals for a bit now and Mr Yahoo is the only one I have continued to talk to. I have, yes I know some are going to scream at me, but I have put a few odds and end ads on CL and have had a few people to talk to. And then I get to the point of my pic being shown and nothing. I wonder what is wrong with me that guys automatically think I'm not good enough for them. What gives? I know I am no beauty queen, but damn I don't get responses...or someone will be downright mean...I am not sure why and whats wrong with me...

I have been thinking it might be better to meet people out and about. Last week I did go out...and some guy was trying to dance with me...and me being me, I was totally oblivious of this. I took notice of him at one point and even wondered what he was up to...wondering if he was trying to dance or if it was my imagination. I didn't want to be rejected so I ignored him...until he walked out the door. See...I am me...so F-ing oblivious. My friend told me he had been watching me all night and attempting to dance with him and I didn't notice until the end. I saw him dance in front of me once...not the 3-4 times he actually did.

So what is a girl to do? I try and go out and I freak and get nervous and never look guys in the face. I don't know what to do when a guy hits on me...I get all weird...and act like I'm not interested.

So I guess this is the next step of my learning...learning to meet strangers without the Internet...hmmm will it work? I feel like some guy who becomes my friend will like me...cause I have a lot more then one little picture shows. I have been told over and over what a great personality I have and how I have the best laugh...

So maybe one of these days I will meet someone who will enjoy my laugh and me...

No comments: