Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Another Post? I know! I know!

Ok so I have met some great people off of CL...so I KNOW not ALL the guys here are complete nut cases...so please let me know if someone is finally REAL... I want a guy to wine and dine me. Lets go on a few dates, maybe kiss once or twice and like me for me. Help me like them for them. All I’ve met are the guys that want to fool around during the first date...you see I have a 4-5 date rule. I’m not that kind of girl...I want to have fun, see where it can go...not looking to be married...but am looking for more then being a hook up girl.

I am not thin, I’m not huge either…but I am overweight…a size 14-16. So if overweight women are a turn off…don’t waste my or your time.

Are there any guys that want to DATE me...see where it can go??



Hmm wonder what nutcases will reply....hahah its fun to write what people write on here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you don't want to say you've only been the hook up girl

Anonymous said...

Guys don't know what a size 14-16 means.

Anonymous said...

It's true, most guys have no idea what women's sizes are. A while back I asked Matt what size he thought I was and he was like, "I don't know. 22?"