Friday, November 16, 2007

As simple as that

so I'm thinking that this thing with Mr BeBe isn't going to happen. He just isn't into me...I think a part of him must be...but the part i need isn't. He is just to busy...maybe its the holidays and working 80 hours or maybe he just isn't making me important enough to find time. I have been through this with other guys...the excuses start and at first I tolerate them...but only for so long. I mean...come on...

So I'm not going to say never...but for now...its a no...

I got this email from OKCupid:
Hi,

I'm a married guy in an unusual situation.

My wife has some health issues that have changed the nature of our marriage. With her encouragement and permission, I'm now looking for someone who is open to having some great conversations and developing a friendship or even more to enjoy some of the sensuality and erotic pleasure that has been missing for quite some time.

This brief note does not provide much detail and at best overly simplifies things..

If you are interested and respond I will gladly answer any questions that you have.

I can be reached on here or at xxxx@yahoo.com

I look forward to hearing from you,

Mike


Wow...that had to be one of the oddest...interesting I must say.

I have been talking to another guy from Yahoo personals and we are going to meet this weekend. He seems nice...I am not sure I am attracted to him the way I was with Mr BeBe or Anchorman...but I might be once I meet him. That's the thing I am just never sure because some people you have chemistry with and some you don't. As simple as that.

No comments: