Monday, November 17, 2008

What can I say? another ad:

I am bored with my life... what can I say? I am 30... and am in the midst of couples everywhere I look... causing me to be the third wheel.

I have been spending a lot of time at the gym... at work... and just would like to have some fun too! I am in the midst of loosing weight... am a size 14... so if you want a tall thin thing... hmmm well sorry folks... cause that is just not me and will never be since I am only 5'3"!

I spend a lot of my free time going out with couples and seeing the rings and hearing about the babies... and I think... hmmm I don't even care about marriage at this point... just someone I can invite to my holiday party... someone who gives me a wink from across the room... maybe just maybe I could find someone to smile at me and make plans for the up and coming new year!

No comments: