Sunday, February 8, 2009

Not so crazy

I went out last night with a crazy blind date guy. He forgot until I sent the "I'm late text!" Oh well he was nice to come even though he had been asleep when he got the reminder. We were very different... not in a bad or good way... just different culturally. He isn't my usual... but he wasn't bad either. We exchanged numbers and talked about hanging out again sometime. Not sure what that means... I am not sure either one of us knows... he did walk me to my car at the end of the drinks... was super sweet.

Not much new besides that. I have been trying to meet new people... going out with friends and whatnot... but at times its always the same ol same ol... and no one new comes around... I have decided to just have a nice time and not worry if this is the night I might meet the next cutie.

I am not doing so good at the gym resolution. In other words I need to getta move on! Literally!! My goal is 304 times this week before I hit Atlanta... then I need to just eat OK rather then go hog wild while away!

Keeping busy is my motto for the next few weeks... get me through the winter dep that can hit! Happy and busy = me!