Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Response Ive been waiting for




Ok, So i posted another a ad, just so I could get this guy to email me back...cause Ive ALWAYS deleted his before and I needed to get him to respond again...hahaha and he did. With the pics to go with it...

Interesting post! You wrote:....want to have fun, see where it can go...not looking to be married...

Did you find what you were seeking on Craig's List yet? If not, please call me at your earliest convenience. If we "click" on the phone, could we meet some night at the SKY Restaurant and Lounge in Sudbury on Route 20 for a drink? Would 7:00PM or 11:00PM work for you? I'm 5'7" - blue eyes, divorced, a non-smoker, love my job in Sales as a Director with a hot start-up Internet webconferencing company, have my Master's degree, and my hair and beard are now both silver... the same color as my ol' chariot below.

If you want, you could optionally bring your bathing suit and later relax in my jacuzzi overlooking the Sudbury River which is just a short distance from SKY?

Sincerely,
Kevin


1 comment:

Angie said...

I'm going to have nightmares about silver chariots. If I do, I'll call him and thank him.